My sweet Jimi boy,
When you read this years and years for now and notice the late posting date, please forgive me, we have been a bit busy in our house lately. But that doesn’t make you any less special or awesome.
Here is a quick recap of your last year, your accomplishments, and overall amazingness.
- You have greatly expanded your palate and now will eat pasta (no sauce), steak, broccoli, spinach leaves, hot dogs, pork loin, and more.
- You started your first year of preschool and LOVE IT.
- You love your sister to no end.
- You ask “why?” to just about everything.
- You are very good about minding your manners and are make sure mom and dad do to.
- Your vocabulary has grown immensely.
- You have held an alligator.
- You went to Universal Studios Orlando for the first time this year.
- You rode on Thomas the train, a monorail, and several small trains at zoos, amusement parks, etc.
- You are very stubborn when you want to be.
- But you are also very sweet and compassionate and love to give hugs and snuggle.
- You took two trips to the East coast in the last year.
- You LOVE garbage trucks.
- You even got to sit in two garbage trucks this year.
- You also had a garbage truck themed birthday party.
- You were fully potty trained just a few weeks after your second birthday.
- You also love trains, dinosaurs, trucks of any kind, and holidays.
- You impress Mommy and Daddy daily with how well you can form sentences, questions, and complex ideas.
- You are begin to start imaginary play and it is pretty much the cutest thing ever.
- You have no fear of animals, heights, or climbing on dangerous things.
- You help wash the dishes and take out the trash.
- Your memory is impeccable and you frequently surprise Mommy and Daddy with your knowledge.
- You are intelligent, funny, handsome, and kind.
You are such a joy and we are so blessed to have you in our family. I LOVE you!
P.S. At your three year check up you weighed 32lbs (54 percentile) and 38.25inches (64th percentile)