To sum up how we have been since my last post in two words: extremely busy.
Between finishing my Master’s degree, working, juggling everyone’s schedules and the holiday season it feels like I am finally just starting to be able to come up for air. Here’s hoping that our 2014 will be a little more stress free and full of amazing adventures.
Things that we have been able to squeeze in during our free time:
- Attend three super cute kids birthday parties
- Took the cutest trash can and ladybug you’ve ever seen trick-or-treating
- Ran another 5k that benefited the Woodland Park Zoo
- Had a nice visit from my Mom and step-dad Gary for a long weekend
- Took Jimi and Cecilia to their first movie in the theater
- Celebrated James turning 30 years old with a jam session and an old fashioned house party
- Take Jimi and Cecilia for a trip on the Santa Train on the Snoqualmie Railroad
- Had a nice surprise visit and dinner with James Aunt Ali and her boyfriend Dan
- Celebrated and early Thanksgiving with my family
- Had a date night via Jimi’s preschool’s parent’s night out
- Stated taking Jimi to speech therapy once a week (hopefully I’ll get to another post on that soon)
- Had a fun and delicious Thanksgiving with James’ Dad, step-mom Karen, his Jennifer, and Grandma Dorothy
- Traumatized Cecilia and made Jimi’s dreams come true simultaneously when they both met Santa
- Enjoyed a lovely Christmas Eve with James’ Mom, step-dad Jamie, and Jennifer
- Spent Christmas with my Dad, his girlfriend Ann and my sister’s family
I know there is more but my brain is fried. If I forgot anything super awesome that we did with you, please forgive me.
And just because I love looking at pictures of my cute family over and over here is a little slide show of the last few months. Enjoy!